Performance Improvement Conferences and Seminars (“PiCS”)
Privacy Terms and Conditions
By using the PiCS website you consent to the collection, use, disclosure, store, transfer or otherwise the handling of your personal information by us in accordance with these terms and conditions (“Use”).
Our privacy terms and conditions apply to all personal information collected by us to register you for courses and seminars. The use of your personal information shall be subject to the Information Privacy Act 2000 (Vic) and the Information Privacy Principles (as extracted from section 14 of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth)) (“the Law”).
Our Use of your personal information shall be for the purpose of providing services to you in the form PiCS courses and seminars (“Services”). Any disclosure of your personal information shall be on a need to know basis for the purpose of delivering our Services to you. We may need to disclose your personal information to a third party, which shall be in accordance with these terms and conditions and subject to the Law and/or any other relevant laws.
Collection of Your Personal Information and Purpose
By submitting personal information to PiCS, you agree and consent to the Use of your personal information, for the following purpose:
- Collecting personal information from you when you register for PiCS’ courses and seminars offered by PiCS on its website, for example first name and surname, address details, email address, telephone number.
- Providing your personal information to third parties such as our Presenters of the PiCS courses and through the ARLO mobile application.
- Collecting any other Information provided by you which is of personal nature and deemed to be personal information in accordance with the Law.
Current and Accurate Personal Information
You agree to provide PiCS with current and accurate personal information at all times. You agree and acknowledge that our Services are subject to you providing PiCS at all times current and accurate personal information. You acknowledge that PiCS is required by Law to hold personal information, which is current, accurate and complete.
Storage of Your Personal Information
Personal Information collected by PiCS may be stored and processed in Australia (or out of Australia). By providing PiCS your personal information you agree and consent to the transfer of your personal information outside of Australia if required by PiCS.
Disclosing Your Personal Information
PiCS will disclose your personal information to third party Presenters who are delivering the Services to you on our behalf.
PiCS may also disclose your personal information to our third party service providers, which include (but not limited to) companies that provide data storage or host our website (in or out of Australia).
You acknowledge that PiCS may disclose your personal information to someone else under special circumstances, e.g. where PiCS is required by law.
Collection of Your Non-Personal Information
By using the PiCS website, you agree to the collection of your non-personal information about you, such as any website that referred you to us, your searches performed on this site, times you access the site, navigational information performed by you, links you click, and other actions taken or related by your use of this site.
Accessing Your Personal Information
You can access your personal information provided to PiCS by contacting us.
Security of Your Personal Information
PiCS’s security practice is in accordance with up to date industry standards to protect your personal information and includes:
- Limiting access to your personal information to PiCS’s contractors for the purpose of providing the Services to you;
- PiCS contractors agree to our confidentiality and privacy provisions;
- Where required, PiCS ensures that any subcontractors providing Services to you sign also agree to our confidentiality and privacy provisions;
- Personal information collected is retained as long as it is reasonably required by law for the purposes it was collected;
- Storing your personal information in secure computer systems, to protect it from unauthorised access or use.
PiCS shall endeavour to protect your personal information received by you over the internet.
You acknowledge that information provided to PiCS over the internet is not 100% safe.